(ASCEND) MAX 1800 ISDN Disconnections

Hello, I have a MAX1800 running 5.0Ap51.  It is being used
strictly for outgoing ISDN calls.  We have a total of 10 B
channels (5 BRI's) in a MPP bundle.  We have had several of the B
channels spontaneously reset and drop the connection.  Most times
the MAX redials the connection on its own, but not every time.
While attempting to debug the problem (a different BRI that
appears to have a short) with the telco I watched a BRI drop and
a couple of the messages from "show isdn 6" is confusing me.

I haven't been able to find any reference to these on
www.ascend.com and, of course, the manual is at a different
location.  If there is a web site/page that explains this I
couldn't find it, but would be happy to use it if one exists.

NL: CALL REQUEST: 64K, #xxxxxxxxxxx
NL: CALL CONNECTED  B1  #xxxxxxxxxxx
NL: CALL REQUEST: 64K, #xxxxxxxxxxx
NL: CALL CONNECTED  B2  #xxxxxxxxxxx

These four I understand.  We request a 64K connection to the
number and get connected on both B1 and B2.

NL: CLEAR REQUEST: B1

We? request the connection be cleared.  How do we find out why
the connection has been requested to clear?

NL: CALL CLEARED WITH CAUSE: 16  B1  #xxxxxxxxxxx

And the connection is cleared with normal clearing.

NL: CALL CLEARED/L1 CHANGE  B2

Now this I don't follow.  What does this mean?  Basically what
changed and why?

DL: TEI ASSIGNED  66

We get reassigned a TEI.

NL: CALL REQUEST: 64K, #xxxxxxxxxxx