RE: (ASCEND) V.90 and older modems/X2/K56flex issues

Our customers are very happy with connectivity after we upgraded
to 6.1.3 on our 4030s (from 5.0Ap43). We have lots of reports of
improved V34 and good V90.

>  This is probably the first positive comments I have  heard  about  the
> new  6.1.3  V.90  code. We are anxious to make the upgrade, but have
> been slowed  by the onslought of negative comments and feedback.

Danko Jevtovic, SezamPro OnLine system administrator
mailto:danko@sezampro.net http://www.sezampro.yu