(ASCEND) Pipeline Hardware History

I've started a reference library of photos of the insides of
the Pipeline routers, and will have labels of interesting things
such as the Debug/ROM-Monitor jumpers, the T1 cards in P130s,
the POTS cards in older P75s, the jumpers to install on even older
P50s to convert a U-interface model to an S-interface, etc.,

I am looking for any and all photos of your pipelines,
either electronic or photo prints, mostly of older P75s, older P50s,
and especially the much older P50s with AC power supply,
either U or S interface, with our without toggle switch.

I'm looking for photos from above, as well as back panel,
and if you don't mind me seeing it the labels on the bottom
(I'll blank out serial numbers before making public)

With any photos, please send as much info as possible:
the model number, part number, revision,
first three digits (only) of the serial number for chronological sequence,
as well as descriptions of where the debug jumper is (if known),
and approximate dates of purchase (where known), ex: early 1995.

I have a quick example online at http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/ascend
and will be cataloging all of the models I can get my hands on
over the next couple of months. Any feedback is appreciated.
Donations of old gear to my museum is welcomed too ;^)

Thanks,
-Jim H
----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D