Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 50 Problem

I did give ascend a call and was told that this error message was an
automatic rma.  So, I will just replace the unit and be
blissfully ignorant.  I would of coarse like to know why this happened
and know how to correct the problem.  Unfortunately, I do not have the
tools to do that here. :(  I appreciate your answer however.

eric