(ASCEND) Re: Pipeline 50 Problem

Your pipe has lost its internal serial number, no amount of jumpering/juggling
will avail you. You need to call customer support with the serial number on the
base of the unit. The helpful customer support personel will then generate and
give to you an update command to enter in debug that will restore the pipe's
proper software security number. Upon resetting, the pipe will then successfully
pass the POST.