(ASCEND) SQL Profiles?

Hello all,
I've configured a SQL server to perform Authentication and Accounting
for our internal Remote Access system using Ascend Access Control Ai11.
I have two tables, 'Authentication' and 'Accounting' as defined by the
documentation.  How does RADIUS know which parameters within the
Authentication table are used for 'User Authentication Attributes' as
opposed to 'Connection Configuration Attributes'?  From the standard
flat text file method, 'User Authentication Attributes' are written on
the first line of the profile with all other lines following with a
preceding 'Tab' or 'Space'.
Anyone???  Do I need to change my tables or something

Kirk