Re: (ASCEND) Disconnection Cause 100

> Cause 100 Invalid information element contents
>
> ASCEND: call 116 CL 0K  u=phillip c=100 p=60 s=33600 r=31200  h=203.35.129.134

I believe you are looking at the wrong list of codes.  The "c=" gives the
Disconnect code and the "p=" gives the Progress Code.  These are different
from the ISDN Cause code.

You can find the Ascend Disconnect/Progress Codes and ISDN Cause Codes
on the Ascend web site.
    http://www.ascend.com/898.html and http://www.ascend.com/896.html

You are correct that ISDN Cause number 100 is Invalid information element
contents, but that is not what this is trying to tell you.  Instead, this
is saying the connection was closed because a session timer expired.

  Disconnect Reason - Session Timeout (100)
  Progress Type     - LAN Session Up (60)