RE: (ASCEND) Diamond shotgun modem - 112K

I am working with the multitech people for a similar product dialing
into my TNT.  I am using the following RADIUS profile in Ascend Access
Control:

user_ID         Authentication-Type = Unix-PW
                Service-Type = Framed,
                Framed-Protocol = MP,
                Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable = 3
                Framed-Routing = None,
                Ascend-Maximum-Time = 18000,
                Ascend-Idle-Limit = 900,
                Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1,
                Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 3

Kevin, are you saying that we do not have to use the
Ascend-Shared-Profile-Enable command?  I do not allow multiple logins,
and would like a way to do so - but with a limit.  Is the above format
correct for Ascend Access Control?

I have a ton of confusion on this issue, and have had a very difficult
time getting straight answers out of anyone, including Ascend, on the
multiple logins, and making analog Multilink PPP work on my TNT and
Maxen.

I have two scenarios;  1)  I have a bunch of corporate users that would
like to pay for multiple accounts but use the same login name and
password for all of them, and 2)  I have a bunch of these Diamond and
Multitech "Modem Bonding" pieces popping up everywhere.  I would like to
know the proper profiles for AAC to handle both scenarios without
opening the box up to multiple logins for everyone.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.