Re: (ASCEND) resetting pipeline configs

You just have to plug a serial cable between the console port and a VT100
terminal (Win95/NT hyperterminal with VT100 emulation, 9600 bps, 8 data bits,
no parity, 1 stop bit, no flow control).
CTRL-L to refresh the display.
Enter to diagnostic mode with CTRL-D.
Then, enter the following commands:
fclear
nvramclear

Then your Pipeline wil reboot with the factory defaults.

Regards,

Jerome.