(ASCEND) Ideas for docs on ascend web site

Hello,

Ascend is working hard at improving the technical documentation located on
www.ascend.com. We are coming up with many ideas and changes to improve
this site to suit the customer's needs. We are asking some help in bridging
the gap by creating better and useful documentation. In order to do this we
would like to know what documentation you would like to see on our web site.

Please reply back to techdocs@ascend.com

put the subject: "ideas"
in your e-mail header

and type in a few sentences about your idea.

Thank you for your time
Ps: Enter your email ticket or case number in the subject of your email. It
speeds up email response.