Re: (ASCEND) Max 4xxx/6xxx and 6.1.7

In article <c69d53b4c702@news.allcon.net> you wrote:

>Hmm... I have a 4048 runnin 6.1.7 in an OSPF zone... the only thing I have
>noticed is a few cases of stale connections... doesn't disconnect just
>stops transmitting and forces you to disconnect and reconnect.

Interesting, we're experiencing the same thing. Ever since we upgraded to
6.1, a few customers (including myself when dialling in from my home PC)
have seen the above happen. The connection suddenly stops transmitting
data, a disconnect from the client side gracefully disconnects with cause
45.  All reports of this problem are coming from ISDN customers.
Apparently the problem comes and goes, we couldn't nail it down so far
(nor have I found the time to really try to). We had an open tickect
with emeasupport, but had to close it in the absence of hard data.
FWIW, 6.1.3 and 6.1.7 didn't make any difference.

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>