(ASCEND) Ideas for docs on ascend web site

Sorry for the repost. We recieved many good ideas. We just wanted to send
this out again in for better clarification.

Hello,

Ascend is dedicated to improving their Service & Support website at
www.ascend.com.
We are looking for suggestions and comments to our existing site. In
particular, we are interested in knowing what new Technical Documents
customers would like to see on the website.

Please send us requests for new Technical Documents. And please try to be
as specific as possible when making your requests. That way, we will be
able to fully address your concern.

Our goal is to fill Ascend's Service & Support website with necessary
Technical Documents that are Easy to Find and Easy to Understand.
Please send your comments & suggestions to:

	Techdocs@ascend.com

Put the subject: "ideas"
in your email header.

Thank you very much for your input.

Sincerely,
TechDocs
Ascend Technical Support

Ps: Enter your email ticket or case number in the subject of your email. It
speeds up email response.