Re: (ASCEND) Multilink PPP on TNT and Maxen...

At 02:07 PM 8/20/98 -0400, Joe Bowers wrote:
>Todd:  Are you referring to Analog MP/MP+ ?

Aha, good point. I didn't notice that subtle point!

> I assume this by the various
>modem brands and NT RAS capability of this that you refer to.  I do believe
>that is supported in some version of TNT Code.

I'll check on that. I believe it was added in 1.3 at least.

> I am also sure that you
>know we have always supported MP/MP+ for digital calls on all MAX product
>including the TNT.  I believe when I worked with you a while back we had
>your setup your default Radius profiles to allow only a single channel
>(this affects both analog & digital) and you needed to change the Ascend
>Maximum Channel attribute to 2 (or more) for mulit-channel calls.

Or remove any explicit restrictions. The default will allow multi-channel
calls - setting the above parameter to 2 will explicitly limit the session
to 2-channels.

>--Joe

Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction	...where Network Solutions never end.