RE: (ASCEND) No Transmit/Receive

Hi, Ascend.
We have similar situation: suddenly stopped all transmit data(recieve/transmit)
It's situation was yesterday during dialup's ftp-session, when I downloaded  from Finland's ftp-server to home's PC 2MB-file. When I disconnected and connected again, all work ok.
Also other PPP-customers suffer and said about it a problem.

Load of MAX's ~60-70%.
MAX model: 4048, no ISDN, K56 Modem-12(V.90)
ascend% sh up
system uptime: up 48 days, 23 hours, 43 minutes, 56 seconds
ascend% sh rev
module-4 system revision:  feik.m40 6.1.3
ascend%
Nikita Artemov