(ASCEND) Odd ISDN Call Refusal on 6.1.3

Hi,

This is something which is sort of similar to a couple of other
things being talked about here...

We are running a PoP with 10 Max6000s, no MPP, no Stacking, RIP-v2
send only, fed by E1 PRIs of a DMS-100, all Maxen running 6.1.3
ebixk.m60.

Yesterday, we started getting reports from ISDN customers who were
getting called refused by the Maxen. They would get "No Answer" or
similar when they tried to connect.

I was out of the office all day yesterday, and someone here "had a
go", then I checked in with the office, found out about the problem,
and decided to try rebooting the boxes.

Now this seems to have cleared things up for now.

I've yet to go sifting through the Radius logs for yesterday to see
if I can get any connect or disconnect causes for connections that
never gat authenticated.

At the time of the reboot, the boxes had all been up for about 4.5
weeks, bar one. If it doesn't come back for a while again, I guess we
could be looking at some sort of resource leaky problem.

Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Hughes - Network Services         mike@dircon.net