(ASCEND) Trouble Tickets

After some long and protracted conversations with Ascend support, we've
finally gotten somewhere with some of our problems(pool leaks, etc.).

If you've ever opened a ticket for software revisions 6.0 or above
defaling with OSPF, STACKING, or "connection lockups"(modem stays
connected, connection won't do anything), please forward your ticket
number to me.  The essence of our call to Ascend was "we've never heard of
these issues before."  They wanted the ticket numbers.

Thanks!