Re: (ASCEND) TNT improvements

 Postive Notes on Ascend Engineering:

 Let's me just say overall code base for the Ascend family has improved
drastically in the past 3 months. My 4004's are now more stable then
they ever have been, (Just need a little tweaking on the Firmware but
that's a Rockwell issue), In my 2 years of experience of working with
Ascend I have never seen the 4004's more stable than now.

(Of Course some of you will disagree, this is in my environment and
 your environment may differ)

1800's
------

 I was just about ready to toss every 1800 I had out the window as many
of you know just a couple of months ago, But once engineering got the
resources to focus on the problems that we were seeing, this two has
become a very stable platform to terminate my Centrex traffic. Many
thanks to Lynn Ally and Vikki Rehn in engineering for getting the 4004's
and 1800's rock stable. (Though Vikki's group still owe's me a case of
brew on a bet I won :)

TNT
---

The box still needs some work to become stable in our environment, Still we
have some issues, but this box is overall 500% more stable than 4 months
ago. This of course is due to the attention of Mr. Stuart Monks in the
TNT engineering group. From the rapid increase of fixes and stability in
the code, I'm looking forward to the next couple of months.

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations
Network Access
Erols Internet