Re: (ASCEND) TNT improvements

At 03:20 PM 1/30/98 -0500, Jason Nealis wrote:

>TNT
>---

>The box still needs some work to become stable in our environment, Still we
>have some issues, but this box is overall 500% more stable than 4 months
>ago. This of course is due to the attention of Mr. Stuart Monks in the
>TNT engineering group. From the rapid increase of fixes and stability in
>the code, I'm looking forward to the next couple of months.

Yes, I'd have to say after my bad hair day last week when I spazzed
over AP24, in retrospect, that the past 4 months have shown major
improvements in reliability.

I'll be happy if I knew when queisce would be fixed, the very latest
Rockwell code, and some other small things. Well, apparently small,
but possibly not.

We've been up on AP24 for a week on certain boxes and went to AP24
everywhere and we've seen significant improvement *and* didn't have
the heartache we had to pre AP17 releases.

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                       hannigan@xcom.net
Sr. Network Engineer                  CO/Carrier Networks