(ASCEND) 2 subnets, 2 profiles, 1 LAN

I have a customer who wants his single LAN to look like 2 LANs. He has a
P75. At first glance I was thinking I could set-up 2 accounts on my side
in RADIUS. Each with different subnets. He could have 2 accounts in the
75, represnting the 2 subnets. Then he could use te secondary IP address
feature to assign both addresses to the ethernet interface. The idea
being that when someone on subnet A tried to get out the 75 would use
account 1, and when someone on subnet B wanted out, it would use account
2. Unfortunately, it seems to pick only #2 to connect with.

Is this possible? It's be really cool if it were. You could guarantee
subnet A would always get 64k, no matter what subnet B is doing with
their 64k. The way it stands now, anyone on the LAN can kill the whole
connection by starting a big download from a well-connected site. At
least this way, it would potentially take 2 to kill the whole LAN.

Any other ideas on how to do it?

jon