RE: (ASCEND) ISDN Up all the time??!!

How do you stop this behavior ( bring up the lines and such) if its bridged?
I'm in a cituation where i have a p50 bridged to a Max4000 and i can see it
regularly connect and disconnect.

Terrelle Shaw
E-Mail: Terrelle Shaw <hshaw@successnet.net>
Date: 30-Jan-98
Time: 21:42:52

XFMAIL! The mailer of Choice for Linux Users!!l