RE: (ASCEND) Ascend Max/TNT Session Viewer for 95 or NT

I wrote a PERL script which does what everyone is talking about...and
its output is html.  I'm running PERL for Windows NT (pw32i315.exe from
http://www.activestate.com) and using the NT Server Resource Kit,
utilizing the native snmputil.exe.  It looks like this (example is html
table...not sure how this will get sent but look at the data):

MAX Hub 1.2.3.4
Highwater Mark = 5
Current Channels In Use = 1
System Up Time = 2(d) 21:52:30
User Name	PRI/Ch.	Mod/Ch.	Rx Rate	Tx Data	IP Address	Time On
Serv. Type	I/O
Kirk-isdn 	1 /2 	0 /0 	64000 	64000 	9.8.7.6 	0(d)
2:53:42	MPP	I

Now that finger is available, I'm going to rewrite the script to use the
finger command (which has a much faster response as opposed to SNMP get
calls), but I need the finger responses to include a time stamp.  If it
(the timestamp) is not in the plans, I will use a mix of both to get the
information I need.
If anyone is interested, I don't mind sharing  8^).

Kirk