Re: (ASCEND) Maxen give users fast busy, or won't answer.

We occasionally see the problem where there is only silence after the call
is connected on some CT1/PRI installs.  We also see the fast busy problem
at random times at a few POPs.  The telco blames a loss of timing between
our MAX and the switch.  Some of the time we can get by with disabling and
enabling the T1, sometimes a reboot is required.  I guess it is really the
same as far as the customers that get kicked off are concerned.

Chris Chapman
kih online
http://www.kih.net