Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Modem Problems on max3000s

Hi Folks!

I want to share with you Lucent GURUS of this list the strange problem that
i m facing here with my Max3000s. What is happening here is that modems on all
of the Max3000s (V.90 series56k-III) went into suspect list and i can see packets
TX & RX running on ether stat window while ther is no activity on WAN stat window
and amazingly there are no CRCs on it. I ran some debugs commands like networki,
chanstate and modemdrvstate to locate the exact cause but in vain as i could
not interprete the output. Telco says the PRIs are perfect and there are no
problems in it and i also checked it with them.

One more thing which is very evident and repeatedly occur on status log window
that is "Invalid Modem Con s" can any one tell me what does it mean?

Any response from you people will be highly appreciated as we are not on any
contract witj lucent yet and these max3000 are still under test to replace USR
Total control hubs.

Thanks.

Salik Mobin