Re: More Thoughts.

Kjetil Torgrim Homme <kjetilho@ifi.uio.no> writes:
> I guess the best solution to this is to set up a crossfire server and
> disallow solo-playing. How do your players feel about your setup,
> Eric?
Well, I don't disallow solo-playing, indeed, I don't see how you
could.  Given that you'd never be able to get two people on to start
having multiple players.  Most people seem to like my setup, the main
complaint would be that the server crashes too often and they can't
"backup" their player files to keep this from happening.  (Not that I
think anyone would "backup" their files against death or anything like
that.)
--
On the bugs, I just realized that we had access to purify until april
30th, I'm going to purify the crossfire binary and watch it die