Editor

One thing that I would like to see in the new editor is the ability
to edit an individual monsters movement and attack types (ie sleep,
unaggressive, etc and attack_movement). It would also be nice to be able
to enter @match entries as well.

 That way people won't always know exactly what behaviour to expect from a
particular monster, but they will have the same abilities and strength each
time. (My motivation for this comes from placing fighters and ninjas in
maps but now I find that they are unaggressive 8-P )

Rupert