Patches, ftp, new releases.

 If you have a patch, mail to me (master@rahul.net) is probably the best
and easiest method for me.  Try to put something like 'crossfire patch'
as the subject.

ftp.world.net is best for me (the one in
Norway can be a bit slow.)  Anyone know how the mirrors work?  IF
I put something on ftp.world.net, will it eventually move back to the
primary site in Norway, and then propagate out to the other sites?  Putting
the code on the Norway sites isn't that difficult for me, just a little
slower.

 I will make new releases based on how long since the last release, how
severe any bugs fixed since the last release were, and just how many
general features have been added.  I hardly see that version 0.91 or
0.92 needs to be the client server version.  It is probably true that the
sooner it is done, the better, but provided that major changes are not
made to the source before the release of the client server version, I
don't think it will be that much more difficult to create the client
server version.

 I will probably release a new version in the next couple weeks, assuming
most of the major bugs are worked out.  This give a hopefully stable
version to develope from, as well as note the various changes.

 Someone has taken over the maintenance of the mailing list, or Frank
has resumed those duties, correct?

 If you plan on doing major developmental work to crossfire, let me know.
I'll collect and organize this information, letting people working on
the same area know the other people working on that area of code.  Unless
there are objections, about every week or two, I will post this information
to the mailing list, so others have some idea what is being done, and can
mail ideas directly to these developers.

   Mark Wedel
master@rahul.net