Re: Client binaries

> One thing that helps in both cases though is the strong dislike of those
> who are found using borgs.  Someone found using a borg would be banned
> from that server, his friends wouldn't talk to him, his girlfriend would
> break up with him, and his dog would pee on his leg.
>
> As long as coding continues on Crossfire and it is made clear that borgs
> are frowned upon, there shouldn't be a problem.

 Crossfire Borgs???

 I dont think anyone could relaly benefit from that.  Well in a way
its a lazy way to get xps, but I can probably do better than
any borg anyone writes.  Unless its got some amazing AI - and that
woudl be a waste of time to write that.

 I'd say the closest we'll come to borgs in crossfire is 'spoilers' - but
I dont see anything tremendously wrong with people who want to look
at the code to figure out how somnething works.
  Unless there are 'cheat keys' of course

--
Denis Papp                              dpapp@cs.ualberta.ca
                                        dpapp@amisk.cs.ualberta.ca