Skills and drain

I like the four skill proposition.  There is just one thing I'm a bit
unsurtain how to handle.  The daining.

Let's say you are using Mournblade or Stormbringer.  What type of experience
should it give you?  Some monsters have 'magicuser' set so you could divide
between magic and fighting experinece.  But what about the other types?
Also should there be some special rules when killing draining monsters like
grimreapers?

PS: What does "haste" spell do?  I haven't noticed any effect when using it.