Re: Crossfire 0.91.5 patch

In message <"18090 Thu Oct 20 19:13:34 1994"@bnr.ca> , "tuan (t.) doan" writes:
>Hello,
>
>   How does one cast reincarnation?  It keeps on saying Reincarnate WHO?

Probably like this:

'invoke reincarnation of <some dead person>

>The invoke command does not accept any extra arguments after it.  There

If it doesn't accept any extra arguments, it's broken.  Most spells
won't accept arguments however:  fireball will ignore arguments, etc.

>are other spells such as create missile and marking rune that required
>argument after the spell name.

There's a create missile spell?  I'm behind on things.  Marking rune
needs an argument:

'invoke marking rune of "hello world"
is the correct syntax i think.

I thought I had written a help page for spells, did it get put in?

>   Also what does the spell destruction do?

It strikes all monsters with a radius with AT_MAGIC, for about 20-40
pts of damage, depending on your Int and your level.

PeterM