Re: CF: Newbie hints

On Dec 22,  4:28pm, Anthony Thyssen wrote:

> BUG...
> I have been done gadget trials for map making, And pits do NOT let
> objects on top of them fall though in server 95.1.  It works fine on my
> home main server (built in X window client), but not on the latest.

 As a general note, if you are going to report bugs, it is much easier if that
is the only thing in the e-mail message.  Having a 3 line report in a message
marked Newbie hints would generally have a good chance of getting skipped over.

 This is just a general note for all bug reports - please contain them to their
own message, describe as best you can the problem and how it can be reproduced
(if you know.)  This almost guarentees I'll see the bug report and can then try
to fix it.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com