Re: CF: cult monsters and difficulty?

I suggest that when summoned monsters are killed that they leave no
treasure other than valueless body parts (so maybe could summon and
kill it for food instead of starving to death).

As for exp, I think the exp of a summoned monster should be SUBTRACTED
from the summoner when it is killed.  If you summon a monster then you
should protect it and let it return unharmed.

Or maybe the EXP for a summoned monster should be subtracted when the
spell is cast and gets the exp back when summoned monster is returned
to home plane.  And summoner gets no exp for killing a monster he
summoned.  So then spell caster deserves exp for the actions of
the summoned monster(s), but can lose exp if he summons monsters that
get killed (or at least that don't kill much before getting killed).
That way summoning very powerful monsters no longer is a way to get
easy exp since currently if some get killed then you just summon some
more.

							sdw