CF: Abusive Artifacts (Was: Re: Making Classes more distinct)

>  Some balance on that would be to balance the items.  Some might just
> be way out of whack right now.  But if you look at something like the
> bonecrusher - does a lot of damage, but is incredibly slow.  Is it worth
> it to use it?  Maybe in some circumstances.  But right now, the problem
> is there there is a few artifacts of 'I get these, and those are all
> I really ever need.'

	Can we make a 'definitive' list of all the abusive artifacts?
	Lets include both 'regular' and "unique" artifacts from maps.

	Here's list of some:

	Power dragon mail +9
	Dragonbane +9
	Free Dex potion in thieve's guild
	Magician's Robe (has magic immunity)
	Wiz Hat (perhaps tone this down, or put in harder quest)
	Spellbooks of Meteor Storm/Faces of death

	Errata: holy sword and Excalibur seem to overlap. Could we make
	these more different? I believe the Holy avenger is the better
	blade right now.

	I forget other abusive artifacts, but I know they exist. Solutions?

						-b.t.