Re: CF: Abusive Artifacts (Was: Re: Making Classes more distinct)

Does Magician's Robe mean magic resistance cloak in Pupland?
The magic resistance cloak has magic immunity.
But players cannot get it because the quest is very difficult.
(I don't care about cheating by crossedit.)

Before we release Pupland, we took account of unique artifacts in
Pupland. We concluded that magic resistance cloak is not abusive
because it is dificult to get.

I don't know other abusive(?) artifacts.
But I think powerful artifacts should be difficult to get.

P.S.

We thank that much people enjoy playing Pupland.
There will be risen some suggestions for modifying balance and puzzle
in Pupland.
But I will never modify those thing *because of difficulty*.
The unreasonable is only reason to modify the Pupland maps.