Re: CF: pause?

> "Oh bummer, I'm about to die. Well, I'll just press Pause and have a
> wizard friend come over to heal me."

	*laff* This is entirely antithetical (sp?) to the reason for
	having a multiplayer game in real time.

	Are their *any* other realtime, multiplayer games that allow
	pausing? I cant believe it (but, heh, *maybe* they exist..)

	But regardless, Im totally against having a pause button, I cant
	image a more difficult thing to properly code (IF it could be
	done properly at all). Have you any idea how much this would
	complete destroy playbalance of the game (if, one day, we do acheive
	playbalance ;)? Pause buttons, IF allowed, should only be allowed
	in single player mode.

	There is, of course, a way to pause the game; use cntr-Z to "pause".

							-b.t.