Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: CF: Publicity

> eg. There is a link from linuxgames.com, but it is old (the munich page)
> Wouldn't it be better if it pointed to crossfire.real-time.com?
> (Which seems to be the prevalent site)

Actually, I think it would be a good idea if we stuck the website
on CVS too, and had the web site suck the web pages from the CVS
repository periodically.

That way, if anyone wants to improve/update the web pages, all
they need is CVS access.

obPlug for CVS:

Hey developers!  Contact me for information on how to participate in the
crossfire CVS repository.
It's really a great way to coordinate with other developers!
C'mon, there's gotta be more than 6 of you out there!

PeterM