Re: CF: Re: Temples / Maps Update

| > I had one person willing to do jehova but is now backing out due to god
| > changes. Arrrggghhhhh!!!
|
| I don't know who this was, but I already have an example of a temple for
| Valriel, the replacement for Jehova.  It is not finished and I will
| probably make the map smaller (about the same size as the other two
| temples), but if you are interested, you can have a look at a screenshot:
|
|   http://www.gamers.org/~quinet/crossfire/templevalriel.gif
|
| I am doing temples for the other gods as well, but of course that should
| not prevent other people from creating temples, because we will also
| need temples for the other cities and villages.

May I suggest you look at the crossedit `archs' and pick the
chair facing the other direction!

Other than that Pretty good!

When will it be available for scorn inclusion :-)
As soon as it is I'll make another beta release.

As for the maps for DTabb.

What do people think.. should I include them into the next beta map
release?
  See:  http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/CF/

Mark are you going to give a nod for their inclusion?

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
        Backup is irrelevant, your C drive will be assimilated
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au