Re: [TCLUG:16986] upgrading Debian

Hi. Debian's installation sucks, but dselect (with apt as backend) is the
_best_ package management tool I have ever used. The interface is clunky
as anything, but it does things (like handle dependencies on removing
packages) that I have not seen any other package management program even
attempt to do.

If it weren't for dselect I would still be using Slackware.

Daniel Taylor