Re: [TCLUG:17041] <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...

Ah ha ha.  I should become a therapist for techies.
I'm sure I could make a bunch of money listening to
techies having a hard time.  Don't you all feel better
now?  :P

For those who think I don't push my machine at all...

First of all, my machine is packed.  I have so much
hardware in my machine that even Linux has had
problems with it before.  (Ask my friends about The
Beast).  Yes, it is good hardware.  I buy good hardware
because:

1) I don't want to deal with hardware failure.
2) Good, and *standard* hardware is easier to get
solid drivers for.

As far as software goes, I push my machine desktop
in more ways, and harder than I've seen any desktop
being pushed at any place of business I've been to.
(And it is still stable)

Nick Reinking