Re: [TCLUG:17041] <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...

I've also had few problems with windows (98 here) being unstable.  I've got a
Win98 only box at home that my girlfriend uses daily, and my longest uptime
so far is 145 days (amazing, IMHO).  When it went down, it crashed so hard the
monitor wasn't even getting a signal :)  Of course I've got a linux box with
pretty good uptime, but it doesn't do much more than server files:

  8:03am  up 246 days, 10:31,  0 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00

Gabe