Re: [TCLUG:17072] Rebuttal

The only problem that I have with windows and why I think it would  loose the
longivity test is that you have to reboot the damn thing all the time. You install
something, you have to reboot. You load a new video  card driver, you have to
reboot. You click the scan button too many times, you have to reboot. You add a
Printer you have to reboot. You autodetect that WinCrap communications device (not
a modem) you have to reboot. What's next huh? You type and move the mouse around,
and have to reboot?