RE: [TCLUG:17130] Dreamweaver (was: <OT:anti-M$> *scary* stuff...)

On Thu, 4 May 2000 Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com wrote:

> good tool, stepping down to a slightly less good (but
> still very good) tool is very difficult.

xemacs is the ultimate tool.  How dare you fathom using another one.

but screem is getting better and better.  still not as good as xemacs ;)

ive given up on editors with all these bells and whistles.  I can do more
with te xhtml dtd and a text editor that highlights syntax these days...

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

Wait. Watch. Wonder.
	-J

Besides, where could any governmental logic have come from, anyway, when
people lived in the condition known as freedom -- than is, like beasts,
monkeys, cattle?
	-Yevgeny Zamyatin, We p.15