The Love Bug

I had a couple of these in my e-mail this morning. Not that they bother a
linux system much. For those of you running e-mail servers on some UNIX
flavor, I found a somewhat nicty procmail recipe to catch things like the
LuvBug.

ftp://ftp.rubyriver.com/pub/jhardin/antispam/procmail-security.html

Time to go throw a few test messages at it.