Re: [TCLUG:17218] IHATEYOU

The only site I was able to get to was Cheyenne.  It's times like now I'm glad we run Novell and use Innoculan! :-)

Symantic has apparently removed all the images off its pages so they can download faster.

I could go off at this point about how linux systems don't appear to be suffering, but I won't.  We know why :-).