Re: [TCLUG:17280] Any Covad users here?

Ahh yes, waiting for hte installation.  I had ordered last August and didn't
get it installed till January.  Lots of miscommunication.  I put it off as
them just getting started up, since we talked them into a real good deal
because of all the trouble.  After it was installed, everything was fine.
I believe most of the slowdown was USWest not holding up their end of the bargin.

--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe