Aaahhh!!! Signal 11!!!

  Hey,

Ok, ever since I've upgraded to RedHat 6.2, I've been getting Signal 11's
while compiling just about all the time. With whatever kernel I try. I've
got Red Hat 6.2 on several other machines and never had a problem with
them, and this machine worked perfectly before the upgrade.

I do suspect this sudden $%^&* heat wave and the lack of AC in this room,
but I have no way to monitor the CPU/Board temperature... anyone here got
a FIC MBoard and an AMD K6-2 and manage to get any lm_sensors stuff going?

-Yaron