Re: [TCLUG:17305] Aaahhh!!! Signal 11!!!

Another common problem that causes this is bad memory.  It may not show up
under any other OS because Linux takes full advantage of your system.  There
are some memory checker out there.  The were developed for this just reason,
couldn't get the kernel to compile cleanly under Linux.  ummm.....

Here check out this hURL
     http://www.BitWizard.nl/sig11/

That is what it talks about.

==>brian.