Re: [TCLUG:17280] Any Covad users here?

Bob Tanner writes:
> Are there any Covad users here?

I haven't had any problems with my Onvoy/Covad ADSL service.
Installation only took a couple of weeks, and most of that
was waiting for USWest.  Onvoy did forget to send me my
signup packet, so I had to ask for it.  They gave me the
info over the phone, though, so I was up and running right
after Covad did the installation.  The Onvoy person was new,
I think they're staffing up...  Oh, yea, Covad sent two
people here, one training in the other, so I guess they're
staffing up too.

ADSL access is awesome, I highly recommend it!

--
John Hesterberg			email:	jh@sgi.com
Technical Lead, HPC Linux	phone:	651-683-5879