Re: [TCLUG:17312] Cooling? (Was Sig11)

What you need is water cooled, with the whole fountain thing.  You know
everyone is buying these fountains, you just need to build a cooling box
around your cpu and then pump the water from the fountain into the cooling
box.  I have seen the water cooling systems on the net somewhere.  I am sure
/. still has the link.

So not only do you get the blinding speed for your 2Ghz overclocked CPU you
also get a clam relaxing fountain to help you handle the 2 Ghz CPU. ;-)

(attempt at ascii - variable with font, looked ok in my Netscape ?)
   +---+
   | CPU  |                       P,h~,,.

==>brian.