Re: [TCLUG:17968] Debian error

Oh yeah, I also forgot. If any of you would like to install Debian and wants
help, I would love to give you a hand. All I ask is that you buy the beer and
have bandwidth handy and I'll help out. Anything to intrcduce people to Debian
is cool with me.

You will all soon see. Debian _is_ the way. MUA-HA-HA-HA.

Once you go to Debian you'll never go back to your dists (Especially if it's
red hat)

--
Ben Lutgens  xAdministrator CS Solutions Inc |WinNT BSOD Security model:
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn	     |"Can't crack it if it's crashed.